WorldeditCUI Mod is is a powerful tool that assists you in building, fixing, and undoing griefing incidents. The original creator of this mod is lahwran, but some people at forums make this mod update and compatible with the latest minecraft.
WorldEdit CUI Mod is a client mod that adds an in-game GUI for WorldEdit. It shows your current selection in a visible, adjustable box with the corners clearly marked. This helps admins reduce errors while using WorldEdit, select more complex areas, and visualize the area that they are actually editing. It is an essential tool for any server that uses WorldEdit. It is also compatible with Single Player Commands!
WorldeditCUI Mod Changelogs
- Subtle performance improvements
- Removed support for installing via mods/ directory. Installing via minecraft.jar is the only supported method now.
- Added configuration option to disable update messages
- Support for Cylindrical and Ellipsoidal regions (requires WorldEdit 5.1)
- Lines are no longer affected by light, always show at full brightness
- Check an external update file for new CUI versions
- Move README to README.txt, for Windoze users.
- Remove all //desel and //sel commands. These have been fixed in WorldEdit itself
WorldeditCUI Mod Installations
- Download and Install ModLoader
- Download WorldEditCUI Mod and unzip it. Chances are you’ve already done that.
- In the WorldEditCUI-build folder, copy the WorldEditCUI folder and all its contents to the .minecraft/mods directory.
- Start Minecraft!
DOWNLOAD WorldeditCUI Mod LINK BELOW
Download WorldeditCUI Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Credit to lahwran as developers and creator of this WorldeditCUI Mod