Twilight Forest Mod Imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly.
Twilight Forest Mod Features
- A flatter, lower, grassier world
- Added 7 New biomes
- Trees, trees, trees
- Ancient ruins and other structures
- The Hollow Hills!
- New Dangers!
- Mysterious Mazes
- Massive, Monstrous Bosses
Twilight Forest Mod Installations
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge client- Thanks Forge team.
- Download this Twilight Forest 1.4.7 Mod.
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
- If you need to configure block IDs, use the config/TwilightForest.cfg file. If you have a config file from 1.2.5 or earlier, you need to edit or delete the TwilightForest.cfg or you will have ID conflicts.
Server installation and requirements:
- Back up your world before installing new mods.
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google.
- Download Minecraft Forge. You usually want the recommended version.
- Download this mod, located above
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.
DOWNLOAD Twilight Forest Mod LINK BELOW
Download Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Credit to Benimatic as developers and creator of this Twilight Forest Mod