Single Player Commands Mod or you can called SPC is a biggest mod at minecraft. With this mod you can build something with a faster way as to make the house higher than the clouds. When building a bigger house with a normal or standard, I think it’s going to spend your time to play minecraft. However, with the Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod you can do it with a faster way and with this mod you can make any building more quickly than usual. Amazing!
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod Updates
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod now has been up to date, available and also working fine with minecraft 1.6.2. The latest Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod now has fixed any bug and MCP kit release, fixed WorldEdit bug with reaching distance, fixed /flymode minecraft – can now ascend and descend and added custom colours to the sign command, that means you can colour your signs.
With Single Player Commands 1.6.2 mod you can adds a variety of commands to your single player game in minecraft. This mod is very suited for players who loves to cheat or try things out. Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod is a mod that is very practical at all, do not waste your time just to get things done that you might deem difficult and complicated to do so. Simply use the Single Player Commands mod you can do things that are difficult to simply, just use the command to finish its tasks.
Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod Open the Command Console
- If you want to open the command console press “T”
- Achievement , basically unlocks your achievement without you doing anything.
- Firedamage on/off, this is one of the commands that could turn you into the “Ghost rider”
- Health , your talking about cheats? you forget this your doomed “god mode”.
- Instantkill, most people preffer it called a “One Hit KO”
- Maxstack [ITEMID|ITEMNAME|all] [STACKSIZE], if you ever think about stacking swords.. this should do it
- Setjump [JUMP|reset], have you ever watched “jumper” this command is the key to do so
Install Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod Steps
- Download Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod
- Go to the “.minecraft/bin” directory and backup minecraft.jar
- Using 7zip or equally capable archive viewer open minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder (if on a MAC *only* delete the Mojang_c files)
- Copy ALL the “.class” files contained within the mod to minecraft.jar, replacing the existing files.
- Close minecraft.jar
- Copy ALL the “.jar” files contained within the mod to the “.minecraft/bin” directory (the same directory as minecraft.jar). This means copy WorldEdit.jar into “.minecraft/bin” NOT into Minecraft.jar
- Enjoy the mod.
Install Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod with Automated Installer
- Double click the .JAR file to run it. Note that if double clicking the file doesn’t open it you can also run it from command line/console/terminal as described below:
- Open command line (Windows) /console (Unix/Linux) /terminal (MAC)
- Navigate to where the installer is, for example it might be:
cd C:UsersExampleMy DocumentsDownloads
- Type in the following: java -cp com.sijobe.installer.Installer
- Where is the name of the .JAR file, ie: SinglePlayerCommands.jar
Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
- Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will appear when the installation is finished.
Backup MCJAR – Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button
Backup Worlds – Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button
DOWNLOAD SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS 1.6.2 – Automated Installation
DOWNLOAD SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS 1.6.2 – Manual Installation
There are features of this Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod that might be you could share with or you want to make complete list for tool features go ahead, especially for you guys whose already got experiences using this tool. Feel free to share and if you have any trick or tips about, don’t be hesitate to give comment below. Until next post guys, have fun with this Single Player Commands 1.6.2 Mod