PowerCraft Mod is Intuitive yet powerful industrial mod, Ideal for automatic farming, Easier than BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft and Config files in .minecraft/config let you solve id conflicts and change many properties.
PowerCraft Mod Changelogs
- Fixed pulsar button Focusing bug
- Block Harvester can now harvest red mushrooms from Mooshroom cows
- Laser now forces killed blaze to drop blaze rod.
- Sorting options for separator:
- Added more options to sort missing mobs (Mob: Item/Block)
- Ocelot: Raw Fish
- Mooshroom: Red Mushroom
- Wolf: Cookie
- Blaze: BlazePowder
- Magma Cube: MagmaCream
- Pig Zombie: Gold Nugget
- Iron Golem: Iron Ingot
- New config option called “conveyorFilterGroupWoodSort” (default = true)
- true = Placing a single wood block in the filter will redirect all 4 different types of wood (default in older versions)
- false = Each of the 4 different types of wood can be sorted individually.
PowerCraft Mod Installations
- Download PowerCraft Mod
- Download the modules you want (The main and the core module is required for the others to work)
- Install Forge or Modloader into the minecraft.jar if you haven’t yet (MINECRAFT FORGE or MODLOADER)
MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED THE CORRESPONDING MAIN MODULE
- Drop the modules you downloaded earlier in the mods folder in .minecraft
- Start up Minecraft.
Download PowerCraft Mod for Minecraft
Download PowerCraft Mod 1.4.7
Credit must be go to MightyPork as developers this awesome PowerCraft Mod