Little Blocks Mod is a mod that allows you to polish up your creativity and optimize your redstone systems. Indeed, the size of blocks placed in a little blocks mod is divided by eight compared to its original size, so you can place 512 blocks instead of one. Be careful though with the size of your creations because the resources (memory, gpu / cpu …) increases proportionally with it. When the Little Block Mod is placed, your cursor selection becomes smaller to where you placed it. You can now place any type of block in it. The LittleBlock extends automatically when you exceed the size of a normal block.
Little Blocks Mod Redstone
About the Redstone, you can connect a Little Redstone circuit to a normal Redstone circuit by using a RedTorch or a Repeater else you could get an error. An other thing that should be good to know is the sides of a LittleBlock act like an OR Gate (if you have one or more RedTorch activated on the LittleSide, the normal Side will be active too).
Little Blocks Mod Changelogs
- Unrestriced TileEntity Placement
- WARNING – has a tendency to Crash if placing certain modded tile entities, only place if absolutely necessary (Test placement crash logs are welcome)
- LittleBlocks T?ile contents now spawns a LittleChest full of the content when destroyed in smp
- Fixed rendering issues causing Tessellator crashes – Made non-optifine rendering much more efficient
- (Finally) Fixed the Piston Orientation issue. Pistons are now fully operational and orient themselves correctly when placed as a LittleBlock
- Content Addition – Major Addition (Major future implementations planned)
- Special LittleBlock Tool addition
- This tool will have more features to come
- Currently only supported in Creative mode (and thus no recipe exists)
- Added Special Tool ability to Copy existing LittleBlock Tiles (Awesome right!!)
- Placement position is highlighted with a funky pulsing quad, no real texture as of yet, but looks fun!
Little Blocks Mod Installations
- Install Minecraft forge : If you don’t have installed Forge yet, drop all files from the archive to your minecraft.jar or minecraft_server.jar.
- For the client, delete META-INF folder.
- Put mods archives to the mods folder (LittleBlocks_X.X.X.X-Universal.zip and EurysModCore_X.X.X.X-Universal.zip).
DOWNLOAD Little Blocks Mod LINK BELOW
Download Little Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
Credit to VengeurK as developers and creator of this Little Blocks Mod