Flan’s Mod is a combination of Planes, Vehicles and WW2Guns rewritten with a whole load of awesome new features and designed to allow easy custom content creation by anyone. Flan’s mod alone is useless, it requires content packs in order to be of any use.
Flan’s Mod Recipes
Most actual items and blocks are separate from the mod, distributed in content packs, but there are still a few things you will need to know how to craft that are in the base mod
Flan’s Mod plane and vehicle crafting
The planes and vehicles will take any engine. The engine speed adds to the plane / vehicle speed so better engines make the plane / vehicle go faster.
Guns are always optional. You can put any deployable guns into the gun slots, but some planes / vehicles disallow use of certain slots.
The blueprints section lists all the planes / vehicles you have made in the past and clicking on one of these places as much stuff into the crafting table as possible to make that particular plane / vehicle.
Flan’s Mod Controls
G : Open Team Select Menu
H : Open Team Score Menu
Flan’s Mod Plane / Vehicle Controls
(This will be changeable in the next update)
E : Exit plane / vehicle
R : Inventory
Planes (simple control mode) and Vehicles
W : Accelerate
S : Decelerate / Go backwards
A : Turn left
D : Turn right
Left Ctrl : Shoot machine guns
V : Drop bomb / fire shell
Space : Pitch up (Planes only)
Left Shift : Pitch down (Planes only)
C : Switch control modes (planes only)
Planes (mouse controls)
Same as simple controls except no pitching with space / shift
Mouse up/down : pitch up/down
Mouse left/right : roll left/right
Left click : Shoot machine guns
Right click : Drop bombs
Flan’s Mod Teams Mod Instructions
Teams Mod is designed to allow you to play FPS-like gametypes on your Minecraft server. To use it, you will need to be op on your server.
1) Enter “/teams listGametypes” into the chat window to see the available gametypes
2) Enter “/teams setGametype ” where is one of the gametypes listed in step 1 (“TDM” for example)
3) Enter “/teams listAllTeams” to see the available teams
4) Enter “/teams setTeams ” and add more teams if the gametype you chose requires more than two teams.
5) Enter “/teams getSticks”
6) Go to creative mode “/gamemode 1″ and spawn in some Player Spawners, Item Spawners and Flags (all of which are in the “Flan’s Mod Teams Stuff” creative tab)
7) Place a flag at the centre of each base you want to create and then spread some player spawners around the flag in places where you want players to spawn.
8) Use the stick of connecting to connect the spawners to the flagpole by clicking one after the other
9) Use the stick of ownership on the flagpole to change the base owner
10) Item spawners may be left unconnected (in which case anyone can pick up their items) or connected (in which case only people on the team of the base connected to the spawner can pick up the items). To change the spawn delay of an item spawner, right click it with an empty hand. To add an item stack to the spawner, right click it with that stack in your hand.
For more help with teams try “/teams help”
Other useful commands
“/teams setGametype None” : Switch Teams mod off
“/teams setVariable friendlyFire false” : Allow / disallow friendly fire